With a focus on the development of diverse meal components.
As of February 2021, we provide an interesting internship of approximately 6 months for a student active in Food Technology. This is your chance to gain all-round experience within our modern and internationally operating research & development department, in which you'll work closely with our team of cheese technologists and will be strongly involved in a project concerning our products.
Leerdammer is well experienced in packing and conserving her goods and cheeses, always striving to produce clean label goods. Currently, we aim to investigate the development of diverse meal components, which is a new area of knowledge for Bel. You will have the dedicated task to study specific topics (such as food structure, food safety, new formulations to better meet nutritional guidelines that improve functionality and/or extend shelf life. Depending on your profile, and the requirements of your university, we will define the exact task .
Your research has to lead to a grounded advice on:
• How to improve product formulation by using state of the art ingredients and knowledge?;
• Which methods can be applied?
• You study Food Technology on either Bachelor or University level;
• You have affinity with specific topics, such as food structures, food safety, (extending) shelf life, etc.;
• You possess strong analytical skills, and;
• You command the English language.
We offer an internship allowance and a chance to develop your experience in Food Science within an inspiring and modern R&D environment.
For more information you can contact Ronald Timmerman, Cheese Technologist, phone number 0345 - 648 318. Please send us your application (before February 15th, 2021) by email to email@example.com.